• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orcs - will I need to do Squad Upgrade 25 and 26?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1858
  • Start date

DeletedUser1858

Hi,
I'm trying to speed through the Orcs as quickly as possible. I noticed that the Squad Upgrades 25 and 26 can be bypassed, however they require loot and wisdom shrooms to complete if I want to complete them. I'm afraid that I'll end up stuck in the tech tree at a further date and have to rebuild the Orc stuff if I don't finish them now. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
NorbieHam

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Depending on the amount of goods needed just push on to the ancient wonder and then stockpile the required amount as you start the next era. The goods are stored even when you delete the portal so you can always unlock them later. Just be careful its not the same resources for roads and find you accidentally spent them without relaising it.