• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ORDER OF THE RISING WINDS IS SEEKING NEW MEMBERS

DeletedUser7527

Order of the Rising Winds would like to have you come join there famly we are a fun loving group with no drama we do not force you to do anything you do not want to do but we do encourage you to visit as much as possiable as it helps you and the people you visit which in turn helps the fellowship to grow and become better we would love to have you come join us on our journey as we explore new lands and become a great fellowship to belong to hope to see you very soon and thank you for your time .........Druindar Faric

DeletedUser8783

I'm a new player and am looking for a fellowship...my city is just starting and not very big yet but I play everyday and always visit neighbors that I've discovered...unfortunately they are so advanced I can't offer much still some are very helpful.