• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(OT) FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Nyrva

0-Brew-City-Horde-Orgrimmar-Screenshot-10-1024x535_zpsd4apcjtj.png

I never know what to post in a forum like this and I'm not real good at starting these things but I'm giving it a shot anyways. So I want to throw a shout out to any fellow Horde out there, or any WoW players.

Of course I made this picture with my characters standing over the corpse of Sylvanas because of what's happened so far in the latest chapter of World of Warcraft on the heels of the new xpac. So this is my response to Sylvanas Windrunner burning Teldrassil.

I've played mostly Horde since I started in 2012, just before the release of "Mists of Pandaria"

So I guess I'm starting a little Warcraft thread here.

So left to right we have my Death Knight, Rogue, Hunter, Monk, Mage, and Shaman.
Cheezeburger
Yakusa*
Nyrva*
Milwaukee*
Pandachan
and Treedragon
(*the ones I play most)

#Warcraft
#DownwithSylvanas
#SaurfangforWarchief
#NoHonorNoPauldrons
#FortheHorde

(I've since been "hiding" all the shoulder armor on my characters in game)

Anyways for those who play WoW or did at one time, feel free to share your thoughts. :)

DeletedUser19483

FOR THE ALLIANCE:D
been playing WOW since my brothers introduced me to it also back in 2012
nice to see another player

Gath Of Baal

Horde For Life!!!
best song ever lol

I started playing WoW back in 2008 because Ultima Online banned me for a BS reason after 8 years of playing it

I always played Tauren because of their awesome dance moves :p Always a Tank or Fury Warrior... Nothing beats a big ole bull in all tanking gear running across the battlegrounds of warsong or alteric and no one can kill or even stop you.. and thats pretty much all I did was the battlegrounds..

Sadly I stopped playing WoW around 2014... funny thing is they just had the free weekend last week and I tried to see if my account was still there and it is, but my garbage computer will not run the game anymore with out tons of lag.

But its always been Horde For Life for me and that will never change

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I've played mostly Horde since I started in 2012, just before the release of "Mists of Pandaria"
been playing WOW since my brothers introduced me to it also back in 2012

Funny, that's when I stopped playing. I was in the Panderia beta but had gotten so used to my UI mods that I couldn't even play without them so I decided I'd play Diablo 3 while I waited for Mists to go live and after that disappointment never went back.
Funny enough just last week I started playing starcraft 2 again after many years. As much as I disagree with some choices blizzard makes, they still have a hold on me.

DeletedUser19483

of course. Blizzard has enslaved us. we are nothing more than pawns in their attempts to take over the world.

Gath Of Baal

Funny, that's when I stopped playing. I was in the Panderia beta but had gotten so used to my UI mods that I couldn't even play without them so I decided I'd play Diablo 3 while I waited for Mists to go live and after that disappointment never went back.
Funny enough just last week I started playing starcraft 2 again after many years. As much as I disagree with some choices blizzard makes, they still have a hold on me.

lol I still use the Bnet to play StarCraft … my favorite maps are the turret defense and cat vs mouse... I also still play diablo 2 and have never tried diablo 3 yet... is it any good?

One thing I really dislike about blizzard now is that you have to play all their games through the bnet now.. SC1 i got a disk and an instruction book and could play from the disk.. SC2 I got a disk that took me to the bnet to dl the game lol and is unplayable without the bnet… SC1 is the same way now

Last edited:

LilWolf De Lioncourt

SoggyShorts You play Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls?" I've been playing Diablo since 1998.. it's always good to see another player of the game:D what Characters do You play? I have the Barbarian and the Demon Hunter. I tried once to play with others but everytime I killed a monster those other players would come along and steal all my loot:mad:*Laughs* so I just play alone.. it's just easier that way, and a lot of the players are little kids who are so RUDE.... I do the Adventure mode. I go by the name I go by in here:) maybe sometime we can have a conversation would love to hear your thoughts about the game. I hope they come up with Diablo 4 I heard they have been thinking about it. "LilWolf"

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I also still play diablo 2 and have never tried diablo 3 yet... is it any good?
I was super disapointed at launch, but I have heard that it's better since the release of reaper of souls.
If you like D2 you might be better off with
Path of Exile(the best F2P ever, cash is only for cosmetics and a bigger stash)
Torchlight 2 a little cartoony but still fun
Grim Dawn from the makers of Titanquest
Even titan quest anniversary edition does a decent job of scratching that itch.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Milwaukee? What kind of name is that? LOL. (I live in Milwaukee and thus, I do wonder).

AJ

DeletedUser19483

ok ok guys(cracks knuckles....goes to hospital) ok I'm back from pris...the hospital and I have to say before they catch me...umm forget you heard that. Anyway I have and still play almost every Blizzard game(besides OverWatch because bad word OverWatch)

Gath Of Baal

Ah that is another one of my "poor life choices" After a few years of playing i decided to get the horde symbol tattooed on my back left shoulder blade right along side my Batman symbol tattoo (another poor life choice)

I wonder how much it costs to get a tats removed and how painful is it :p

Last edited: