• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

other worlds

DeletedUser2073

can you have twoo worlds at the same time or do you have to give up one for the other?

DeletedUser61

• You can use your same account in each of the five worlds in the US region.
  • What we DON'T have is multiple avatars on the same account in the same world.
  • It's usually not worth the bother, but Elvenar is fairly relaxed regarding multiple accounts in the same world.
  • Each region (other countries) are independent, but you can use your same Name/email to register there as well.

DeletedUser5261

• You can use your same account in each of the five worlds in the US region.
  • What we DON'T have is multiple avatars on the same account in the same world.
  • It's usually not worth the bother, but Elvenar is fairly relaxed regarding multiple accounts in the same world.
  • Each region (other countries) are independent, but you can use your same Name/email to register there as well.
What I was wondering are all the different worlds the same? Like same looks like houses and so forth? Thanks in advance

DeletedUser2191

In addition to what Katwjk said, if you wish to create a second account to play in the same world as your first account, there is some caution to be taken.

You are not allowed to use one account to help out the other. This is deemed as pushing which is against the terms of service. If reported and one or both of the accounts are deemed to be pushing the other, this will result in a ban.

DeletedUser2870

I would like to add something else:
This is the only game I ever encountered this particular issue, but if you use the same account on multiple worlds YOU CANNOT DELETE ONLY ONE WORLD, only your account and thus all worlds.

It's a pain in the ass if you have either bought diamonds or progressed beyond the 'safe -point' because then the world you do not want to continue with hangs around forever.

It's not a problem if you play on really different servers, like a US world and a European one, but the US worlds are all the same.
It's why I used different accounts for every world when I bumped into this problem.