• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser6664

Forged in Fire Recruiting!

We are a competitive fellowship built on active, friendly, growing and helpful members, and looking for like minded fellows to join. We’re Team focused and while advancing yourself is a must, helping the Fellowship is equally important. We also require Boosted factories only, and willing to help you to get there.

If you are boosted in Crystal/Scroll, have team spirit, and driven to grow you could be one of us :)

What we offer:
What we offer::
* Top 100 Fellowship
* 90% daily visit rate on your choice of culture/Mh/B
* Active with Tournaments with 80% participation
* Active Ancient Wonders help game
* FB page with tips, game updates, event preparations, Tournament Strategy

What we expect from you:
* 10K + Ranking score (we take on lower score players in our training FS)
* No Drama
* 4-7 visits a week
* 2-3 star trades, unless prearranged.
* Be active and interactive
* Be willing to learn and grow.

If you feel you are one of us, message any of our leaders in-game or comment here and we will send you invite. Our Leaders: Stryker Force, Ziky & Wild As Fire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6664

We have 3 places available, we are looking for mainly crystal or scroll boosted players.
If you are interested please get in touch either here or in-game so we can send you an invite, or simply apply to join

PS: If your score is below 10K but would like to be part of a great team, please still get in touch we have a training fellowship to get you there :)

DeletedUser7275

We have 3 places available, we are looking for mainly crystal or scroll boosted players.
If you are interested please get in touch either here or in-game so we can send you an invite, or simply apply to join

PS: If your score is below 10K but would like to be part of a great team, please still get in touch we have a training fellowship to get you there :)
i have a scroll boost, but i'm pretty new to elvenar.

DeletedUser6664

Hi, that's great :) We have a training fellowship called Dragon's Nest, and would be happy to teach you the ins and outs of the game, then if you want to you can join the main fellowship.
I can't send you and invite as you are still in a fellowship, but you can apply to Dragon's Nest or let me know when you are ready to join and I'll send you an invite :)

DeletedUser6664

I did find you, but you are with a Fellowship right now. The game only allows me to send you invite if you are not in a fellowship :)

DeletedUser7275

not going to leave at this time, but i will look for you and your guild,..i mean fellowship. as i need some parts to build tome , and things.:)