• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Outer ring changed from very easy to easy after my last scout.

CanDaMan

OK thanks, I didn't realize that. I'm near the end of Constructs, but never had that happen before! From about chapter 3, I realize not to go way out, but now the circle is bigger, causing more scouting. It makes sense now. I was wondering why it did not get easier until squad size 51, from the beginning or middle of last chapter,.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
OK thanks, I didn't realize that. I'm near the end of Constructs, but never had that happen before! From about chapter 3, I realize not to go way out, but now the circle is bigger, causing more scouting. It makes sense now. I was wondering why it did not get easier until squad size 51, from the beginning or middle of last chapter,.
I don't think there's an indicator for easier than very easy. It might have been easier at various points than at others, but there'd be no visual cue.