• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Outlander - where the outlandish belong!

HawaiiJambo

Our Last Fellowship Adventure was a tiny bit crazy! Huor and Fiona were chugging the beer faster than we could make Brewer's Badges, Harko was waving the Druid's Staff shouting, "You Shall Not Pass!", Kesunah kept hiding the Sacks of Coins, Tobin the Just wrote an acceptance speech for each Elegant Statue recieved, SweetSpazoid was wearing the Witches Hat commanding her Flying Monkeys to bring her Dorothy and the Ruby Slippers, and Lady M had to try on ALL the Enchanted Tiaras! While I, HawaiiJambo - Archmage, well I was basically losing all of my Elemental Marbles!

Despite all of these Shenanigans we still managed to place top 100!

Won't you join us as we topple The Spire, watch Huor pluck one wing off of each of his fairies just to watch them fly in circles, and collect chests faster than Cpt. Jack Sparrow? ...Now to go get Rian and Irusha off the new Ferris Wheel... They've been up there for days!

Last edited:

HawaiiJambo

Join us.... Join us....

We're really nice people and you'll never regret it, honest.

Last edited:

HawaiiJambo

Still not joined us? For a limited time we'll crowd source new players Ancient Wonders as soon as they join!!! What are you waiting for?

Huor

The fellowship adventure is right around the corner and is a great time to test drive a new fellowship and pickup some goodies in the process! Come on in! Take your shoes off and sat a spell! No bubblin' crude though, but we do have frogs in a hot tub!

Huor

Times running out to join us for some adventure fun! Come on by for some artifacts and unwind with us while we swirl in the bowl! If that doesn't sound like fun, I don't know what is!

Huor

Now The Original Outlander, formerly known as just Outlander (don't you love it when the game let's your name get taken? lol.). We may even have swimming pools and movie stars!

Huor

Can you believe it's already time for another fellowship adventure! Hard to believe, right? Seems like just yesterday... We have one spot open for someone looking to tryout a new fellowship and get some goodies along the way! We have that new fellowship smell you've been searching for!

Last edited by a moderator:

Huor

This month only! We are giving a pretty sweet cookie recipe (it got a runner up award in the contest!) to all new members! Legal disclaimer: This offer is for new members only. Existing members and their families are not eligible.

Fiona Selah

Straight up now tell me
Do you really wanna join an FS forever, oh oh oh
Or are ya doing an FS hit and run?
Straight up now tell me
Is it gonna be you and us together, oh oh oh
Or are you just gonna run?

We don't want you to say; a-buh-buh-bye-bye a-buh-buh-bye-bye

Hey there! We're really desiring to take our FS to the next level! Past Silver Spire and onto that elusive 10th chest!
We have 23 members right now, and would like to fill those two spots with players who are capable of helping in that arena! Our FS chats pretty much every day and I have to say quite a few of us are up to our ankles in Orc dung unfortunately!

Feed Orcs
Make dung
Grow mushrooms
Repeat

Sound like fun? Join us!

Huor

Looking for that perfect fellowship to start off the new year just right? Well than look no further! We still have that pretty sweet cookie recipe available to one lucky caller! We'll even throw in a Christmas song (Yeah, I know it's almost the new year, but you can use it next Christmas!) written by our very own Fiona you can sing to your friends! And here's a singing tip from me, the more you drink the better you'll think you sound! And if you also have a shower handy, we're talking recording contract baby!

Update 1/1/2022 - We now have a full roster and just got our first 10th chest in the tournament! I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that showed interest in our fellowship! Wishing you and your's a very happy, healthy, and safe New Year!

Huor

If your looking for a new fellowship to start the new year, we have one opening! We started the new year with 10 chests and we are pretty regular in silver spire! We have 3 perks in tournament and 1 in neighbor help (we have players from all over the world and the extra 4 hours helps with more gold hands), and will be adding spire perks PDQ! So come on down! What are you waiting for?

Huor

If you've been waiting for the orcs to leave before joining, then now is the time! The woodelves are here, but for some reason they keep misplacing their mana every dang night! If you'ed like to help us find it, come on in!