• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Over an Hour to Play

DeletedUser1972

This'll be like the 4th time i have gone to logon and keep get'n the message Internal Error try again later I don't think I will I have 2 accounts i am running and was really wanting to try the Western game as i just dig them old Spaghetti Westerns with Lee Marvin, Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronson and Lee VanCleef but all this and a few things at the house just don't sit well I don't wanna have to search and do the trial and error Login I just wanna play I dont have a lot to do and i dont sleep much so i game it up quiet a bit and there are a few i like This was one World of Warships (and Planes) plus i run cell phone games on my PC as well....But the reason i came here was to suggest a spot where one could type in Server: us3 for example or a click spot for that I don't know but i ma sure this isn't the fort time some-1 has gotten flustered and deemed the game Not Worth the Hassle
Thanx anyways
CycoDawg & NawtyDawg