• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Overhead Map View

DeletedUser9244

Can you add a feature that will allow you to change the map view in order to view my city from directly overhead instead of a side view?
Perhaps to toggle between standard view and direct overhead view.

DeletedUser17237

I really want this. I have a lot of trouble telling if there's an open space behind my tall building or putting a road in the right place behind a large building. It's especially a problem with some of the more impressive looking cultural buildings.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I really want this. I have a lot of trouble telling if there's an open space behind my tall building or putting a road in the right place behind a large building. It's especially a problem with some of the more impressive looking cultural buildings.
You could go to ElvenStats.com, enter your player name and click to import your city to Elven Architect. That would show any empty spaces right away.
Just an idea to help while waiting for in-game changes.

bkbajb

You could go to ElvenStats.com, enter your player name and click to import your city to Elven Architect. That would show any empty spaces right away.
Just an idea to help while waiting for in-game changes.

That does work really well