• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Overlapping Buildings (Since 1.127 update)

OIM20

The issue:
While the issue as being fixed was listed under mobile in the v 1.127 announcement, I have been experiencing periodic overlap in the browser version. In both instances viewable in the videos, the disappearing buildings are both small cultural buildings and both beside a building with animation.

The buildings in question:
-Rainbow Flower Cage, between Anchor Point (static), Rainbow Flower Cage (static), Winter Shrine (static) and Magic Academy (animated)
-Crystal Unicorn, between Silver Unicorn (static), Barracks (animated), Solar Rook (animated), and:
  • [on 7 May] Crystal Manufactory, level 10 (animated);
  • [on 15 May] Eggshell Shrine (animated)
Access details:
Version: v1.128.6-(91732b4) - html5 (2021-05-11 22:06)
World: Elcysandir
Browser: Firefox 88.0.1 (64-bit)
Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account Name: OIM20
City: :elf:
Reproducibility: 2/5 (random)
Quest Title: N/A (two different videos to show event happening over time)
Current situation: Buildings partially overlapping
Expected situation: Buildings should not partially overlap ;)
Reproduction steps: Unknown. Recognized points of commonality are possibly size of cultural building and proximity to animated building.

Video 1, Crystal Unicorn only, 7 May 2021:

Video 2, both buildings, 15 May 2021:
(cursor hand moves near issues in this one, rolls over buildings to show names)

Last edited:

OIM20

Alright, since that sometimes shows and sometimes doesn't on the videos, I've set them to password access and since I mean for you to see them, you can access them with "Like_A_Ghost" (without the quotation marks).

But my real reason for updating this thread is that this is also happening with the Luminous Signposts in my city in Sinya Arda. In the case there, the posts are next to a Flying Boat (animated) and the Builder's Hut (static). Though they are not both next to the same building, they are 1x1 structures, and are in the same line on the grid. In the Elcysandir city on 15 May 2021, the structures in question were not in the same grid line.

Access Details:
Version: v1.130.3-(70fd190) - html5 (2021-06-03 11:42)
World: Sinya Arda
Browser: Firefox 89.0 (64-bit)
Quest Title: I don't think it has any effect on it, but the current quests in that city are:
  • "Collect Steel Relics" - Gain 5 Steel Relics
  • "Build More Cultural Buildings" - Build 2 Cultural Buildings
Reproduction steps: Unknown.

Screen:
disappearing posts.jpg

The second quest seems to have a typo:
quest typo_SA.jpg

I hadn't noticed it before, because mostly I just click on them and read the rewards and requirements and not the text above that at this point, but is "hellroon" a typo, or a characterization of Bob the Builder's speech?

OIM20

FYI, this has evolved a bit - my Solar Rook has all but disappeared underneath the Rainbow Flower Cages. Unlike in the videos from earlier this year, it isn't coming back on top after several minutes of watching.

Access details:
Version: v1.136.4-(0acbfbb) - html5 (2021-08-19 15:02)
World: Elcysandir
Browser: Firefox 91.0.2 (64-bit)
Quest Title: N/A
Reproduction steps: Unknown. Recognized points of commonality are possibly size of cultural building and proximity to animated building.
Screen:
29 Aug 2021 rainbow v chess - Elcysandir.jpg

OIM20

Yay! *dances happily while setting out platters of sweets for you and the dev team - hands off, Soggy! Don't make the devs mad by stealing their noms!*