• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Answered Panda Bear Display Question

Alram

Flippers just flip
What does feeding this pet do? I'm on mobile and this is not helpful.
Screenshot_20230905_112907_Elvenar.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_124326_Elvenar.jpg

Last edited:

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
So if you feed your Panda Bear then immediately feed something else, say, a Moon Bear, you'll get 9450 each of Marble, Steel, and Planks: 28350 T1 goods in total. This happens again for every pet you feed during that hour that the feeding on the Panda Bear is active.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Here is what the hover over says on browser: "Gives additional Marble, Steel, and Planks for every pet food consumed while the effect is active."
What about on mobile? I've ran into confusing things like this before that browser explains but have not figured those out on mobile yet. Just recently entered ch.16 and play daily too!

defiantoneks

the lack of information while using mobile is one of the main reasons i don't use it exclusively. you cant see what your buildings are producing or have produced without clicking/collecting, which is exactly what you dont want to do. can't see your enchantment durations. and on, and on.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
the lack of information while using mobile is one of the main reasons i don't use it exclusively. you cant see what your buildings are producing or have produced without clicking/collecting, which is exactly what you dont want to do. can't see your enchantment durations. and on, and on.
I am planning on playing on PC twice a week in evenings once my schedule calms down some. I am gone from home a lot so use mobile. I want to learn how to manual fight once I can use PC more often.