• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Panda Bear Feeding?

DeletedUser24305

Hi Everyone,

I'm still pretty new (just made it to chapter 3).

I have a chapter 2 panda bear that I've evolved to stage 7. The goods my panda is producing every 48 hours is quite helpful. However, what I don't understand is what feeding my panda bear actually does? I've only tried it once and nothing seemed to happen.

20191013_102144.jpg

Can anyone help me understand?

Thank you,
WorldsToSee

qaccy

The first time you feed the Panda, its effect is activated. While it's active, every pet you feed will provide that amount of goods. Essentially, it allows you to turn pet food into goods but that first pet food you use to activate the Panda doesn't give you anything.

I'm unsure if continually feeding the Panda after activating it also gives you goods, or if you have to feed other pets in order to receive the bonus.

DeletedUser24305

I'm unsure if continually feeding the Panda after activating it also gives you goods, or if you have to feed other pets in order to receive the bonus.

Whelp that probably explains it because my panda bear is my only pet

Guess I'll hold onto my pet food for now. Thanks for the fast response!