• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Panda bear

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You can delete it. However, when it comes around in crafting you should craft it so that it's in our inventory permanently. That will keep it from taking space in the crafting options you are offered and thus increase the chances you will be offered something you want.

AJ

Matrickz

Crafting a Festival Merchant for seeds is better than a Level 1 Sunset Towers for seeds (ignoring the decay boost). Everyone's seed/decay rate is going to be different, but I'd need ~3 days of seed inventory for the decay boost to actually make it better than a craftable building.

Granted you could always level the wonder to make it better. Though there are some other alternatives if you're short on seeds.
You can delete it. However, when it comes around in crafting you should craft it so that it's in our inventory permanently. That will keep it from taking space in the crafting options you are offered and thus increase the chances you will be offered something you want.

AJ
Great idea. Can do that with a bunch of old stuff including the checkerboard junk

Blue-Iris

How do you craft something so it's in your inventory permanently? I'd love to know how to get things out of the crafting recipes that I'll never use.

LordVorKon

In the case of evolving buildings in the Magic Academy, if you own one (even if it's just in inventory) you won't be offered another. So craft it once and it'll never show up in the craft rotation again.

Other things such as Codexes and the like are not limited in this way and they'll keep coming back.

Pheryll

Set Designer
How do you craft something so it's in your inventory permanently? I'd love to know how to get things out of the crafting recipes that I'll never use.
If you craft something, it goes into your inventory. If you do not place it or disenchant it, it stays in your inventory. Evolving buildings have a check to make sure you do not produce duplicate bases. If you have an evolving building placed or in your inventory, you will not see it as a crafting option.