• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Panda Pet food

MsMolly

The bonus goods awarded after feeding the Panda stopped working. This issue began during this FA.

MsMolly

The FA has been over for a couple of days. Just fed the Panda and selected Ensorcelled Endowment and applied to the buildings that should receive the pet food bonus (Valentine Float, Gingerbread Mansion) and I did not receive the bonus. I am in chapter 17 and the bonus worked before this last FA.

MsMolly

Here is the other information you requested
Game version: v1.121.4-(c077fed) - html5 (2021-01-25 09:33)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Multiple
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MsMolly
Elves

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't have a Panda placed, but according to the Wiki:

• Panda Bear - Adds Marble, Steel and Planks for every Pet Food consumed while the Panda remains fed.
So it looks like you are supposed to get bonus Tier 1 goods when you feed another pet with pet food, not when you use EE spells.
I also looked up the original event on Gems and it looks like this is the way it has always been. Here's their explanation of the Panda feeding effect:

Adds Marble, Steel, and Planks each time Pet Food is applied to any pet while the effect is active. The quantity of goods received is based on the stage of the Bear and the total number of completed provinces.

Each Pet Food applied to the Panda Bear activates this effect for 1 hour.