• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Panda wik no nose wan fewwoships

Frappuccino

On a more serious note

Newer on Sinya Arda only around 1.2k score atm but it's steadily growing

Human. Boosted in Lumber & ?? & ??

I'd preferably like to find a fellowship that obtains 5 chests during tournaments or better, also hoping for a place that has a little more liveliness in their chat. I understand this is a slower paced game but it couldn't kill someone to type in the chat at least a few times when they're active.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Frappuccino. We always get 6 chests in the tourney, but in push weeks (about once a month) we get 10 chests. We have a 300 minimum on the normal tourneys and 500 minimum on the push tourneys. I'll send you an invite to Thornwood if you're interested!

Darielle

I should clarify, the minimums are ONLY if you decide to play the tourney. You can opt out of it all together if you wish. We just like the people who are going to get the rewards to put in a decent amount of effort. I think you'd like the group; we're very active. :)

Darielle

By the way, I'm surprised no one saw your post before this. I am so sorry if you missed joining before the fellowship adventure. I hope you found something and are happy ... good luck to you!