• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

partial diamonds paid and cancelling

BrinDarby

I got the popup confirming a diamond purchase, but after realizing ( 5 minutes later ) it was only a partial payment along with goods, not outright purchase.. I canceled the "craft" in my Magic Academy... but rather than getting back the 1000 shards, 8 catalysts, and 34 Diamonds .... I got back 1200 shards and the 8 Catalysts..... so I guess I bought 200 shards for the 34 diamonds....

So here's the suggestion, included in the confirmation for using diamonds should be a disclaimer : Should you cancel production/crafting/ect/ect ... you will not recieve the diamonds back... only the full reg price of the item you bought then canceled.....

If I missed such disclaimer, then I'm sorry for posting, but I thought I read it... hahahaha
Live & Learn, it was only 34 diamonds, and those came from the birthday celebration contest, but still ... it would be nice to know what happens if you cancel a purchase (partial).... I I just thouoght cancelling the crafting would give me back the diamonds.......

Word of Caution to anyone reading this that is new like me..... its prolly true any split purchase like this , will be the same if cancelled...
Brin D