• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Party in the Lounge

Emily198097

I created a new team, "Party in the Lounge." Requirements are relaxed but being an active member is required. There are no weekly minimums for spire or tournament but I would like to build a team that can be a gold spire, top 20 FA, and 10 chest tournament group.
I would like for us to have fun and to enjoy getting to know each other.
We will do AW KP swaps, allow BAD trades if needed to get further in spire or tournament etc.
Generally 2 and 3 star trades are appreciated.
We will refrain from political talk. I have my opinions and I am sure you do too. :)
Let's have some fun and kick some butt at the same time!
Come join us and "party in the lounge!"

Emily

Last edited:

Emily198097

Backed by popular demand, the FS is now "party in the lounge"
Karens are invited. Donuts are still available.
There will be a bikini contest once we get to 25 members! Winners will get 30kp to the AW of their choice!

Last edited:

Emily198097

If you have been looking to help lead and grow a fellowship from the ground up and/or are new and looking for mentoring on growing and game play, consider joining us!

Emily198097

We are up to 7 players! It is super exciting! ALL players are welcome but if you are boosted in marble, steel, crystal, scrolls, elixir or gems it would be super helpful. Again, we are still really tiny so ALL are welcome!