• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Paths & Trails help please

DeletedUser1519

I just started playing & enjoy it so far but I'm having trouble with the paths that I make....well not so much making them as getting rid of them. Is there a was to get rid of a path? I've tried moving and setting something on top but they don't go away?????

DeletedUser1122

You can use the four arrows to move them around if they have value.

DeletedUser594

Also when upgrading to a more valuable road there is no need to erase the old first, simply lay the upgraded road over the old.

DeletedUser1519

I am trying to upgrade my footpaths to simple trails but I can only do it one block at a time...is that the way it is supposed to be rather than covering the whole path at once?

DeletedUser61

• Make sure that you have enough goods to cover what you're trying to do.
  • Click on an easily visible anchor space or a bit of replaceable road, and drag your mouse just a bit
  • You'll get a slightly green path that will follow replaceable roadway as you move around the map
  • If the path turns slightly red, then you've either tripped over the same level of roadway, OR you don't have enough goods
  • Anytime your path is slightly green, you can click on the end square and everything in between will be upgraded.

DeletedUser1519

Thanks for the reply, I drag from my 1st trail block and get the green path you describe when I click on the end; but when I move my pointer from that last block of the path that I clicked on the whole path disappears except the starting block...any ideas?

DeletedUser61

Try it in an open field, to isolate something odd like a stray piece of roadway, and then submit a support ticket to the game moderators can help you corner the problem.