• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Payback Currency

Blindsider66

I'm not quite sure if this is a bug or perhaps a part of the game I am unfamiliar with but here goes.

My user name is Blindsider66 and I am in the world Winyandor on the live server us2 I was playing the Rise of the Phoenix Cult game that is currently being run and the game version is 1.125

Here is what happened. I went to the Quest page to redeem some Sky Essence for A Chest and noticed that all three Chest were marked with an ' ! ', there was no separate amounts to purchase as is usual, only the words ![Payback Currency] the price on all three of the Chests was 150 Sky Essence, and the prize available to be won was listed at "All Prizes" 500 Feathers. This seemed odd but I went ahead and tried to gather the required amount. I used my last time-off on one manufacturer but only had 146 SE and needed 4 more. I gathered the fallen Sky Essence from around my city for about an hour until I had the necessary amount. But checked a number of times to see that the Chests were still marked as I had said and they were. This is when the change happened. Once I had acquired the full 150 SE needed to purchase the Chests the amounts reverted back to what I would call normal amounts (ie 24, 33,45 or 79) and the prizes in each was back to usual as well.
I questioned some of my Fellowship as to if they had ever seen such an occurrence and was told no. I then posted this same question at the Forum on the Questions line under the title "It was right there, Or was it". Two players commented that it was odd and one said he had seen the same thing posted to the Elvenar Facebook page and he thought it had been photocopied.
If this is a bug it needs to be fixed. If this is a part of the Quest cult