• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Payment options

Would you, as a non-paying player, use this option to buy diamonds?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser3674

For those of us who don't have credit cards, how are we suppose to buy diamonds? I don't use paypal and don't want to give paypal my bank account info. Why not make cards you can buy in the store, like ones that add minutes to your phone? Go to the store, buy an Elvenar card, enter the code when you log in, and there you have it... money in your elvenar account. I would be all over that.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
For those of us who don't have credit cards,
Go to 7-11 and buy a prepaid credit card, good for anything. If you don't have them at 7-11 in your country, ask your bank.
I honestly don't know how people get around without a credit card. How would you book a flight, get concert tickets, order things online etc etc etc
I pay for as much as possible with my visa, 1.5% cash back. Do you know how much 1.5% of the money you spend over 60+ years is?
I don't use paypal and don't want to give paypal my bank account info.
192,000,000 people do use paypal, it's pretty secure.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Gift cards always involve someone else taking a cut. I make it a policy not to buy gift cards except from the company they are for anyway, which would be no different than buying as I do now, so I would not use it.

I know there are people who, for one reason or another, can't or won't get a credit card or connect a bank account to Paypal, but you can still use paypal without doing that, they just limit the total amount you can spend. Then you find a friend who has a verified paypal account and you give them cash and ask them to send you the amount as a gift. Slightly less convenient, but not terrible.

DeletedUser

Go to 7-11 and buy a prepaid credit card, good for anything. If you don't have them at 7-11 in your country, ask your bank.

The problem there is that some of these cards can not be used to make purchases from merchants outside of the United States. You have to read that fine print on the back of the packet before you buy the card.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Frankly, prepaid Visa cards are worse than gift cards. They take a cut from you when you buy it, and another cut from the merchant when you redeem it.

SoggyShorts

Frankly, prepaid Visa cards are worse than gift cards. They take a cut from you when you buy it, and another cut from the merchant when you redeem it.
Only if you buy them from 7-11. banks do it for free.
Doesn't everyone qualify for a prepaid visa at the bank? You give the bank $25-750 cash, they put it into an account you can't touch, and then they issue you a visa with that as your limit. Even teenagers(with parental consent) and people with terrible credit can get one since there is zero risk for the bank.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Only if you buy them from 7-11. banks do it for free.
I suspect (but don't really know) that some people who don't want their bank account tied to a paypal (or can't) would probably have similar issues with using their bank to get a pre-paid visa. They might be of an age or status where they do not have the freedom.

SoggyShorts

I suspect (but don't really know) that some people who don't want their bank account tied to a paypal (or can't) would probably have similar issues with using their bank to get a pre-paid visa.
This one just wants you to bring the cash, ID and Social Security Number, you don't even have a bank account at all.

DeletedUser12186

I use prepaid for online shopping all the time and for any purchase in any of my games and honestly,this is the only game and I played a lot of different games online and or with other devices like DS Nintendo,Playstations,XBox or Wii,I can't purchase anything,I have credit cards and or debit card but I don't use it to shop online anymore,had a bad experience in the past that took us(mainly;me and my husband) many years to recover,I just wish that Elvenar will consider other options in paying for Diamonds,I am also aware that prepaid is only nationwide not for outside the country.I won't mind spending for this game but not my credit or debit card,that's something me and my husband agreed and I don't want to break that agreement between us,he don't mind me using prepaid card like OneVanilla or greendot cards,he buys me that all the time.
Please elvenar support,give us another option in paying/buying diamonds,I know and understand that not all in aggreement over this issue,all I need is another option and its up to each of us players if we use it or not.
Thank you for your consideration.

NearOK

In approx on-half of the other MMPGs I play, the host (in this case, Inno) provides a daily reward for continued play. A daily input of diamonds based on some realistic basis would reduce the need for purchasing small amounts of diamons, and the cost would be offset by the goodwill generated to provide a loyalty bonus.

I have 83 credit & debit accounts, but provide PayPal only one of these ar a tim. I have only been using PayPal/Xoom for six years, but over US$40 K in USD and Euros has been processed through the two accounts, and I've had no problem of any kind in the transactions. I do not know if obtaining a PayPal account is available throughout the world (I am lucky to live in the USA), but as a philatelist, I've been able to make over 500 transactions with over 140 countries. And remember, PayPal doesn't divulge your financial info to anyone; ir serves as an impartial "middle man" holding company ensuring the seller and buyer both fulfill the promised transaction or the deal is cancelled.