• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Peaceful Haven is looking for (2) scrolls players

DeletedUser1392

Hello Fellow players!

I am part of the Fellowship "Peaceful Haven" in Felyndral and we're in dire need of scrolls players.

A bit about us. Right now we're ranked in 20th place, have 1 opening and 1 coming up real soon. To balance out our goods the most important one is scrolls, tier 1 and 3 goods are balanced better.

We have a good number of daily players (minimum visits is 4x per week) and for the daily players there is a bonus in the form of a weekly raffle.

For AWs we have an Ancient Wonder chain in the messages plus we have AW groups consisting of 4-5 people who give a set number of KPs Mon-Fri. Both are on a voluntary basis.

We have knighting ceremonies, dusk/dawn rides on dragon back (which are highly appreciated!) and feasts!

Trade is 2-3 stars and we only have boosted manufactories. Having this makes trading lively and a constant.

We love doing the tournaments as a group, plus in the Fellowship Adventures we ended up in 22nd place. Not bad for a 1st time; now we know what to do we'll do even better :)

We also have monthly "Ready. Set. Grow!" competitions with prizes. Right now we're figuring out a schedule that won't coincide with the Adventure but our next one will most likely be held in the 3rd week of October.

All in all we're a happy bunch who love to play the game together, build up our cities, and help others grow for the good of the Fellowship.

If you think "This is the group for me!" and have scrolls as up-and-running manufactories, send a message to Chas Mataz, our Archmage, and he will get in touch with you.

Thank you for reading and I hope we'll be welcoming 2 new players with scrolls into our family soon!

~Ruby, Dragon of the Red Variety

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1392

Morning fellow players,

Due to RL issues we've lost 2 players and are in serious search of players who are boosted in scrolls and gems; having marble as an added boosted good is a bonus. Our Fellows must really be writing a lot -or maybe using scrolls to light fires under Orc cooking pots- because we're always short on scrolls ...

We're looking for players who are in Chapter 5 in the research tree or further because by then you have all your boosted manufactories up and running already and it will be a better replacement for the players we've lost.

Right now we're ranked #17 and climbing steadily in the rankings.

You can read above this post (my original post from September) what we're all about. But mostly it is about having fun playing the game together!

Hopefully you're the player we're looking for so look up Peaceful Haven and send a message to our Archmage Chas Mataz :)

~Ruby

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3367

I have to say that Peaceful Haven is the best fellowship I've had the honor of being a member. And I'm picky. I play World of Warcraft (since beta), Elder Scrolls Online (since beta) and Star Wars the Old Republic. I've tried out a few guilds and fellowships in my time. And the last time I was in a fellowship this great was when I played Everquest years and years ago (anyone remember that game?).

I didn't start out as AM in Peaceful Haven, but I have the honor of serving there now. This fellowship of players has really become a second family to me. We even have a private Facebook page where our members get to know each other in real life. It means a lot to some of us to be a part of such a great group of people who strive to lift each other up during the hardest times and celebrate with each other during the best of times.

If you're looking for a fellowship that respects others, is free of drama, has a mature atmosphere, laughs and cries with you, role plays from time to time, is team oriented, and active daily - then this is the place for you. We aren't in the top 20 on our server because we're hard core gamers. We're among the top fellowships because we work so well together - and above all, we like to have FUN!

Thank you Peaceful Haven for being such an AMAZING group of AMAZING people. I can't imagine belonging to a better fellowship.

DeletedUser4117

Been a member of Peaceful Haven for more than a year now. I love it! I love the game. Absolutely no drama. Support from all members. Competitive but playful. I have been an Archmage in two prior Fellowships in the past and this one is the best. The only reason I've seen players leave is due to RL issues that demanded their attention.