• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Peaceful Haven is recruiting!

Arayla

Edited:
We are currently full. If you are interested and are an active daily player, message the Archmage to see if there will be any openings soon.

We're an active FS with cities both large (for Sinya Arda) and small, and we're seeking an active player who does regular NH, trades regularly, and is enthusiastic about tournaments and events. Smaller cities who are ready to grow quickly are welcome too.

For those interested specifically in the FA event, we do participate as a group, use a spreadsheet to organize and collaborate, and have lots of fun in chat while it is happening.

We enjoying growing our cities quickly, moving up the leaderboard, and being supportive and kind to each other while doing all of this. :)

Please read our fellowship description to see more details and our rules. If you think you would fit in with us, please message our Archmage, or just send us an application.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1309

I think this is my favorite world!! I enjoy this fellowship because almost everyone plays daily!! We have fun and help each other as much as we can. Come play with us!! If you like playing Elvenar you will like our fellowship!! :_