• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Perfect Battles

Moho

Chef
The Spire has just started and I'm fighting my way to the top.

Moving at a fast pace but a little more carfully this time so that I could register the unusual battles for the "Weird Battles" thread. Nothing suspicious so far - as a matter of fact, on the contrary. And so it occurred to me that maybe I should initiate a twin thread with "perfect battles," where everything goes according to plan, the situation is perfectly controlled, and the enemy is far and away defeated.

Here is how I won against the first boss today:
Wave 1:
IMG03.jpg

Wave2:
IMG03.jpg

Wave3:
IMG03.jpg

Moho

Chef
The second boss has been defeated in a similar manner.
Wave 1:
IMG03.jpg

Wave 2:
IMG03.jpg

Wave 3:
IMG03.jpg

ETA1: The last boss got beaten in the same way, only with larger squads. I am not going to post it because it is going to be too repetitive.

ETA2: I fought the Spire in other two cities and fighting the bosses was just as succeessful while the battles looked probably "more perfect," but I did not bother to post those because I used 5 Heavy Melee units in one of the Spires (for all the three bosses) and 5 Mage units for the other Spire (for all the three bosses again). Typical "perfect" battles occur on these occasions, when my lineup is a monchromatic one. I have even seen situations when there are no casualities on my side during any of the three waves.

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
You should also post what modifiers are in play.
Good observation. We're talking about a chapter 6 human city. The Sanctuary is level 27, while Needles of the Tempest is level 25. I fed my fully evolved Fire Phoenix and Twilight Phoenix. I planted a Dwarven Armorer and the three combat boosters crafted in the MA: ELR, MMM, and UUU.

Smooper

Good observation. We're talking about a chapter 6 human city. The Sanctuary is level 27, while Needles of the Tempest is level 25. I fed my fully evolved Fire Phoenix and Twilight Phoenix. I planted a Dwarven Armorer and the three combat boosters crafted in the MA: ELR, MMM, and UUU.
Can I ask if you purposely dwelled in your chapters for a while in order to level up your wonders and not pouring kp into your chapter research?

Moho

Chef
Can I ask if you purposely dwelled in your chapters for a while
Although I started and continued playing Elvenar, there are certain aspects I don't really enjoy about the game. I dislike the idea of chapters and I will try to avoid being dragged along their futility lane.