• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Personalized "Signatures"

DeletedUser24795

I am pretty new to the forum, and I have been seeing these "signatures" people put at the bottom of their thread posts that have their usersamas and images. They are all of a similar shape, so I was just wondering how people have been getting them.

Thanks,
Scorpio096

DeletedUser20539

:)
I am pretty new to the forum, and I have been seeing these "signatures" people put at the bottom of their thread posts that have their usersamas and images. They are all of a similar shape, so I was just wondering how people have been getting them.

Thanks,
Scorpio096
There are people in the Artist's Corner that can make them for you Scorpio096. However, (ahem) the signature system apparently is broken since the forum was upgraded! Sir Squirrel made mine. I love it

DeletedUser24795

:)

There are people in the Artist's Corner that can make them for you Scorpio096. However, (ahem) the signature system apparently is broken since the forum was upgraded! Sir Squirrel made mine. I love it
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help. I hope the server goes back to normal sometime, 'cause I would like one.