• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Pet food in Magic Academy

ElviWi

I just got pet food x3 in the Magic Academy and it wants 2500 scrolls and a bear. I don't have any bears and desperately need pet food. Why can't I use diamonds?

Genefer

Elvi, if you paid diamonds based on the cost to craft the bear artifact it would cost 900 diamonds - ouch

I agree with Killy - re-roll the MA for the Pet food

ElviWi

Elvi, if you paid diamonds based on the cost to craft the bear artifact it would cost 900 diamonds - ouch

I agree with Killy - re-roll the MA for the Pet food
Thanks everyone. I guess I was excited to see 3 bags of food and didn't know what bear they wanted and was curious if there was an option. I hardly ever see a bear or a phoenix in the crafter and probably wouldn't craft them anyway.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Thanks everyone. I guess I was excited to see 3 bags of food and didn't know what bear they wanted and was curious if there was an option. I hardly ever see a bear or a phoenix in the crafter and probably wouldn't craft them anyway.
The bears are worth it and is prob why they are always in MA. Brown bear is really good for fighters. Polar bear is good, even at level 1, especially if you care about getting the 6th round of tourney in. It's a quality of life thing. If you're not into tourney, then you can skip him. Panda is good for caterers bc he gives 2 MM spells. He is also really darn cute, which is also very important. I would pick Brown or Panda and try to evolve one of them to lvl 10 before working on next one.

ElviWi

The bears are worth it and is prob why they are always in MA. Brown bear is really good for fighters. Polar bear is good, even at level 1, especially if you care about getting the 6th round of tourney in. It's a quality of life thing. If you're not into tourney, then you can skip him. Panda is good for caterers bc he gives 2 MM spells. He is also really darn cute, which is also very important. I would pick Brown or Panda and try to evolve one of them to lvl 10 before working on next one.
I have both Brown and Polar at level 10 and upgraded to chapter 14. My Panda is in inventory and and only at level 1. I go to the top of the Spire and I get to the 6th round in the first 10 encounters. I have no room or artifacts for the Panda and I am afraid to disenchant him in case he never returns to me. I just don't know how some folks get a gazillion and I seem to never get more than a few.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Genefer

I was very disappointed in my panda and did not bother feeding it for like a year - would not have kept it if not for the MMs and T2. However, I decided to give it a try and laned the T1 unit quantity is for each T1 per pet fed. So, when I feed my Panda on the 29th I will acquire 455,250 T1 goods when I feed my 5 other pets.

Given the bonus only applies to fed pets for those of us who struggle for Pet Food it is not a pet that can be fed often.