• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet Food?

Black watch

To me, this is an ideal use for time instants. I never miss a recipe I want due to double-up.

I've been using all my time instants on helping replace my troops when I have the Brown bear active... I can see now, I'll have to hold one back.
The spire has dried up on me... I'm getting tons of fragments and few of anything else. When I do get a time boost, it's the small one. I feel like Charley Brown with a cloud over my head lately.
Still haven't seen the extra PF either.

CHANDY

Plenty of dry spells going around, Pf, Troop help, and the ever increasing, absent production boost. Seems to me these things are perhaps not deliberate but between candy cane horses, orange flames, forest igloo and ever popular 3 kp oppurtunity comes around way too often. I did get a pet food this week to break a 2 week dry spell but have seen nothing since. I picked up 2 production boosts in the tourney in 5 days while adding another 10 ensorcelled endowments to add to my 587 i have in storage. To be fair I must say I do see all the possibilities in the magic academy except the 1 am to 5 am but they are rare. Not meaning to add my misery to the ranks but to affirm the fact things needed are becoming scarce as hens teeth. HMMM, perhaps these things are deliberate

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I've used my Storm Phoenix a whole lot more since the new chapter. Completely out of pet food and very frustrated that it doesn't come up to craft very often. Just one more stupid thing! With all the effort it took to get the evolving buildings it just seems to me that pet food should be readily available if they want to keep any interest in getting the next ones.

DeletedUser2870

@Nixster
I agree!
When they first introduced the feeding effect there was -for most players, not counting the ones who spend a ton of money to have for instance 6 fully evolved phoenixes after the first event- only 1 pet to feed, yet the recipes started turning up with just about every other refreshing of recipes.
The more pets are introduced, the more petfood will become a major thing. I started out with the 1 phoenix and had about 40 petfood. I've tried to keep my stored amount at about 30, but even with feeding the brown bear only once every 3 weeks and the phoenix 2-3x per week that amount is going steadily down as I don't see enough opportunities to replenish it in the MA.
I would be nice to see at least some petfood as reward introduced in each event. And maybe as one of the options in the chests for the Spire as well. There's not much use to introducing more and more of the pets if regular players can't get enough food to actually use the abilities.

The Unbeliever

@Dhurrin: well, you kinda get your wish re: pet food in events...

Only problem is that it's going to be basically impossible to acquire much of it in the upcoming Winter event due to the stupid presents mechanic and the presence of the... DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNNN! SHUFFLE TILE!!
(enjoy - because yes, my bitter Iron Warrior soul is pleased to finally have others to share in my resentment & hatred!:p)

DeletedUser2870

I've taken a quick look. It's an extremely stupid solution. I hate the randomness of it all.
@InnoGames maybe it would be an idea to have the devs actually PLAY the game instead of just sitting and dumping things on a testscreen, plumping down buildings at desired levels, messing around with events. Or maybe it would be an idea to actually listen to the players at times, since they tend to come up with some great ideas and fixes for your game, instead of steadfastly ignoring them and trying to piss them off by implementing bad fixes for things that could have been foreseen right from the start