• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet Food?

Black watch

I moved my crafting time clock to get the changeover times in a better position. I've been able to craft THREE pet foods... that's 3 pet foods since then.
What the heck is going on?
The slow drain to nothing is happening and I have no control over it other than to stop using them, which in essence is not playing.
Again, I say, If you're going to have pet food as part of your game for game pieces that have become a serious part of the game, then why get rid of them from crafting.
I understand that some people complained about the frequency rate at that time. This was undoubtedly before pet food became so important.
But they could have removed frozen flames or traveling merchants or some other piss-ant thing from crafting that came up ALL of the time (slight exaggeration). Again, INNO missed the mark on that with a fix that only made things worse.
Now more problems exist, than fewer.
At this rate, we will have a game completely hamstrung by its developers and the powers that be.
This used to be a fun game...
used to be...
And yes, that was alluding to the new tourney problem they've introduced.
Frog Prince... Jeez... what's next?

T6583

Then they released the Frog Prince the same week as the crystal tourney ::faint::
Lucky! (well sort of, not really, they're not easy to fight) I've been having to fight the Frog Prince since last week. Pretty sure I had to fight it in the planks tourney and definitely know I fought it in the proviences in general as I remember there being over a week left of the event and posting to my FS that I felt the new chapter would be released very soon in Live because I had just fought Frog Princes.

mikeledo

With the Spire starting on Sunday and a cutback of petfood, there have been complaints across many FS about the lack of petfood. Some are writing tickets. I don't know if INNO just likes to hear us whine about the game or they decided to enter another level of stragedy into the game that most players don't want. Maybe they hope we will take a diamond spin.

Black watch

I finally got 2 pet food come up in the menu.... both at the same time... I crafted the one and had to go to work... I changed my MA timing and have been scouring for food since. This last week, 2 pet food...
I won't bore you with specifics, but this is ridiculous! I'm down to 11 and still going. I crafted a bunch of crappy items to try for 500 diamonds again and wasted CCs.
This is very typical of what I've been getting. Ooo, look a frozen uni for 880 culture... really? o_O:(
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 5.12.13 PM.png

Heronsglen

I haven't seen pet food recipes in my crafting for over 3 weeks and I play A LOT. I have complained about this previously and yes I'm still disgusted that there are none available to support the buildings that I worked really hard to obtain. 90% of the recipes are for junk that nobody wants. WE ALL want more pet food!!!! I also wish they would offer pet food as a reward in events and in the Spire .

The Unbeliever

I've now gone 4 fething days with 0 pet foods offered.:mad::mad::mad:

BRING BACK THE OTHER 6 RECIPES INNO!!!

Seriously, this is becoming a damned joke... we break our cities and grind ourselves to a dead standstill for a month & blow up our inventories to earn these event prizes, and now Inno is making it next to impossible to even use them?!
What moron designed this gak?:mad:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I've now gone 4 fething days with 0 pet foods offered.:mad::mad::mad:

BRING BACK THE OTHER 6 RECIPES INNO!!!

Seriously, this is becoming a damned joke... we break our cities and grind ourselves to a dead standstill for a month & blow up our inventories to earn these event prizes, and now Inno is making it next to impossible to even use them?!
What moron designed this gak?:mad:

I still sometimes see the three that use relics, but I have yet to see the fourth one they added with the last update, the recipe that only uses spell fragments. But at least we have four now.

Deleted User - 3932582

I still sometimes see the three that use relics, but I have yet to see the fourth one they added with the last update, the recipe that only uses spell fragments. But at least we have four now.
I have seen (and crafted) the new recipe once, with spell fragments only. However, I haven't seen any other recipes for pet food since the time of the update. Don't know if it's just a particularly dry spell which will be over soon, or they also adjusted probabilities for other pet food recipes. I won't be surprised. This is exactly how extreme scarcity of UUU started for me. Looked like a dry spell... and it hasn't changed for many months now.

I never had issues with pet food, but in the last week my stockpile went down as there was literally one PF showing up over that period.

Fayeanne

The ironic thing about Pet Food is I haven't needed any in a while because I'm waiting for them to fix the tournament bug first. Don't see any point in giving myself more grief.

It's funny you mention the Unleashed Unit Upgrade, because that came up practically three times in a row in one of my cities just this past week. I kept crafting it every time it came up and when the crafting was complete, there'd be another one sitting there waiting to be crafted. And then it was offered along with something else that I wanted to craft so I actually had to (gasp) pass on one of them.

...And I haven't used any of those yet either, since I don't like shooting myself in the foot.

DeletedUser20951

Won't surprise me if recipes are tailored to individual players. We know that promo offers are, why not recipes?
That's been my thought on the matter. Two separate accounts (although I suppose IP address could be a factor), but with the same gameplay style of infrequent (once a week) usage of pet food and it's been popping up like clockwork in my recipes for both. Noticing a trend of those who need it more are seeing it less.

Socrates28

Just to put in my two cents, I have had no trouble maintaining my stock of PF. I have also noticed "dry spells" when they have been absent for a while and times when they come frequently (not always, just "more" often). Of course that my be because of my play style as I am very stingy with using them. I use them for tournaments and only occasionally for troops.

DeletedUser23318

Just to put in my two cents, I have had no trouble maintaining my stock of PF. I have also noticed "dry spells" when they have been absent for a while and times when they come frequently (not always, just "more" often). Of course that my be because of my play style as I am very stingy with using them. I use them for tournaments and only occasionally for troops.

That has been my experience as well. I think the longest dry spell I have had was maybe 3 or 4 days without seeing one, but then I got a good spell where I had 3 in 2 rotations several times.

Black watch

Noticing a trend of those who need it more are seeing it less.

I was thinking the same thing...

That has been my experience as well. I think the longest dry spell I have had was maybe 3 or 4 days without seeing one, but then I got a good spell where I had 3 in 2 rotations several times.

My dry spells are exceptionally long (I think) and then the rotation just before I have to leave for work, will get TWO and I can only craft one. All the while, I see an unending line of coin instants, low culture buildings ancient knowledge points that will just eat up my available CCs if I clicked on them.

I've just upgraded my MA to 5 and are desperate for PF...
The only thing I really want, is PF, Time boosts, CCs, and the tourney booster buildings... All of which now seem to be on vacation...
Who would have thought pet food would become such a focal point...