• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet food

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Per obeyusa, it is like any other enchantment that applies to a building. You select it in your inventory, then any building that has a pet and qualifies will get an icon above it, indicating you may cast it there.
See bag of pet food icon above polar bear:
1574224446999.png

Arayla

@Mamabarb02 The panda bear is a little different than the other buildings that use pet food. There's more info here: https://elvengems.com/autumn-zodiac/evolving-buildings/#use-pet-food

To get extra goods from the panda, you must use pet food twice. The first time, you feed the panda. The second time (which must be within 1 hour of the first feeding), you feed the panda or any other building that uses pet food and receive the bonus goods at that time.

Feeding the panda has no effect on the goods that it produces every 2 days.

DeletedUser24133

@Mamabarb02 The panda bear is a little different than the other buildings that use pet food. There's more info here: https://elvengems.com/autumn-zodiac/evolving-buildings/#use-pet-food

To get extra goods from the panda, you must use pet food twice. The first time, you feed the panda. The second time (which must be within 1 hour of the first feeding), you feed the panda or any other building that uses pet food and receive the bonus goods at that time.

Feeding the panda has no effect on the goods that it produces every 2 days.
Thank you for that info

DeletedUser24133

I really need to time this out right. The pet food is only active for an hour. Thats not very long at all. It cost me 3300 fragments for two pet foods. Let's hope its worth it in the long run. If not looks like my little panda buddy will be there for looks.

DeletedUser

I don't have any pets yet, but should I start stocking up on Pet Food?

I wish I could have gotten a level 10 Fire Phoenix.

DeletedUser

I see a lot of them, but they often require 5 Gems which I am boosted in or 5 Magic Dust which I use for making Combining Catalysts. Plus the 2 Catalysts.

When they pop up for Elixir Relics, I'll get them.

CHANDY

Hey, I have an Idea "Powers that be" ...How about more pet food, Magical Manufacturing and something new Like, Oh, I don't know, Seed Pods with 50k in seeds. 100K sounds even better in the Magic Academy, Hmm, Yes I like this idea!

CHANDY

I don't know what happened but the scarcity of pet food has turned around. It came up 3 times today, now how about Maufacturing and those seed pods