• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet Food

DeletedUser15571

I have not had any Pet Food in my Magic Academy since Apr 26th. I sent in a ticket but the answer is "random". I have city's in all worlds but the only issue is Ceravyn. Is anyone else having issues with no opportunity's to Craft Pet Food? I so enjoy the tourneys but am seriously considering scrapping that city.

Deleted User - 4646370

Pet food still appears on a regular basis in my cities (you can check data here - data collected since March 2, with a couple of weeks off betwen March 18 and April 3.) I average about 6 pet foods per week and per world, so no pet foods is very unlikely (unless you don't check crafting recipes often enough), but possible. I remember not being able to craft any UUU in both my worlds for ~3 months (I took the decision to start crafting these around December, and I actually crafted my first one in March 26), and I got 12 of them in the last 2 months...

DeletedUser15571

Pet food still appears on a regular basis in my cities (you can check data here - data collected since March 2, with a couple of weeks off betwen March 18 and April 3.) I average about 6 pet foods per week and per world, so no pet foods is very unlikely (unless you don't check crafting recipes often enough), but possible. I remember not being able to craft any UUU in both my worlds for ~3 months (I took the decision to start crafting these around December, and I actually crafted my first one in March 26), and I got 12 of them in the last 2 months...
It is frustrating. I have another member in my FS who has 325 on hand and gets them everyday in his MA. I went 23 days in Apr w/o any, sent a message to INNO, and was told it was all random. Them received them in my MA 2-3 times a day for 5 days and none since. I have been told to spend 50 diamonds to reset the MA but refuse to give them to INNO for nothing in return. Will probably just quit playing in that city since it is not fair to the rest of the FS if I can't pull my weight.

DeletedUser15571

It is frustrating. I have another member in my FS who has 325 on hand and gets them everyday in his MA. I went 23 days in Apr w/o any, sent a message to INNO, and was told it was all random. Them received them in my MA 2-3 times a day for 5 days and none since. I have been told to spend 50 diamonds to reset the MA but refuse to give them to INNO for nothing in return. Will probably just quit playing in that city since it is not fair to the rest of the FS if I can't pull my weight.
That should be 235 O/H not 325.

Synful69

question: just put my improved training ground's in,bred around 193 units so far,but when i went into a providense to fight,cerberus was in my roster but i couldn't put any into the battle. Now the question: do i have to feed them? i understand i can obtain pet food from the acadamy if i'm lucky.
Any help will be apprciated,thanks.

StarLoad

question: just put my improved training ground's in,bred around 193 units so far,but when i went into a providense to fight,cerberus was in my roster but i couldn't put any into the battle. Now the question: do i have to feed them? i understand i can obtain pet food from the acadamy if i'm lucky.
No the pet food is for other things, likely you didnt make enough to fill a squad yet so keep making them

Iyapo1

When you tried to select the cerberus for the fight what happened?

Iyapo1

What @Ed1960 said is correct. You do not need pet food for that. It is used for something else.

I just do not understand why it wouldn't let you use them. You made 193 so even if it was only a partial squad it should have let you use them....are they greyed out when you try to use them?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

The point of resetting the MA is to make the times it changes what's available to be crafted (4 times a day this is done) to align with your schedule. That, in turn, means you'll see more of what is offered and be able to craft the items you want/need when they show up. This, in turn, if you finish crafting and collecting the item, means you get more opportunities to get what you want for the simple reason that if something is in the "being crafted" slot, that slot is not available to be changed. So having something in process of being crafted when the MA resets reduces that slots ability to offer what you want by 25%. If pet food is offered in a particular slot -- I find it to be a bit random but others swear it is -- you want to have that slot open all the time, which means whatever you might be crafting from that slot must be collected before that next reset. I do this using a lot of time instants and have managed to keep around 20 pet foods in stock for about two months now. I use only 4-5 a week and craft all of them, so that's about what I get offered per week.

Does your MA align with your schedule so you can check it 4 times a day, craft whatever is offered that you want, and then collect before the next reset? If those are true then you are in a really long run of bad luck. If not, you can improve the odds as described.

AJ

Synful69

What @Ed1960 said is correct. You do not need pet food for that. It is used for something else.

I just do not understand why it wouldn't let you use them. You made 193 so even if it was only a partial squad it should have let you use them....are they greyed out when you try to use them?
no,they weren't greyed out,that's what has me confused,i'm building more,hopefully that will help,but i could have sworn i had enough already for a few squad's at least.i'll keep playing with them and see what happen's.

*just checked,after breeding thru last night and this afternoon i now have 7.3 squads,or 264 unit's in total,i'll try them again when i either scout another province to fight in or my next tourney turn and post result's then.thank's for all the input,much appriciated.

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Synful69
This may be more elementary than what you're having trouble with, but I haven't forgotten my face/palm moment when I figured this one out. It was also right after I got cerberus:
Once in an encounter, after you click the 'fight' button, a window pops up where you select troops. At the top are separate tabs for the Barracks, Training Grounds, and Mercenary Camp troops, but they all have similar crossed sword icons. If you hover over each of them, a pop-up window appears telling you which one is which. The Cerberus is found in the Training Grounds tab.