• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet food

• Thread starter DeletedUser12777
  • Start date

DeletedUser12777

I am just curious on thoughts about pet food. They give us evolve buildings we have to feed to get the benefit but I can go as long as a week before I get 1 to craft. Alot of times I spend what diamonds I get in the spire to cycle to a pet food for tourney. We get buildings for coins supplies goods mana seeds portal profit so why can't we get one for pet food. Or maybe add more pet food to crafting. Any ideas on how I can craft more?

NightshadeCS

The best way to get more chances at finding pet food in the rotation is to free up more slots and to ensure you are catching the rotations at the right time.

1. Craft all buildings that you can only have one of. The various pieces of the Chess Set, and Phoenix bases or other evolving building bases that come up. Keep them in inventory (unless you WANT to place them in your city), and they will not come up in the crafting options any more.

2. Make sure to check the crafting recipes on the schedule in which they turn over. You may need to spend diamonds once to adjust the time this changes so that you can check it the maximum number of times per day.

All this being said, it can still be hard to get enough pet food. That is why you may also have to come up with strategies to conserve pet food. Waiting until the second day of the tournament and getting in two rounds on one feeding is a good way. Also, if you have a Brown Bear, for example, I wait until I am very low on troops, then I feed and use timer instants to speed through troop production. If you only do this once in a while, you can really save on pet food.