• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet Food

fitress

Please tell me (again) how to use Pet Food in a quest when I don't do any of the stuff it's supposed to be used for.

Talaedraiia

The Red Panda gives you extra vision vapor for the things you craft in the MA and the Ashen Phoenix gives you 2%extra event currencies from the quests

Gustoff

Let's try the OPs question a different way ...

I'm a new player that has advanced to section II of the quests (Advanced basic Manufactuary and Magic Academy)
I see under my MA Crafting listing that I *do* have Polar Bear listed (free with the game?) is that a 'Pet Food'?. Do I just click and place this on some 3x3 free area of my town and I"m all set? Or is this just a recipe to make the item and I need to gather the ingredients somewhere? This is all due to the event quest line. How does one obtain Pet Food in the early part of the game?

... How I can successfully defeat 3 'Very Hard' encounter armies with essentially starter troops is an entire other subject (the alternatives to the Pet Food task).

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member

I'm a new player that has advanced to section II of the quests (Advanced basic Manufactuary and Magic Academy)
I see under my MA Crafting listing that I *do* have Polar Bear listed (free with the game?) is that a 'Pet Food'?. Do I just click and place this on some 3x3 free area of my town and I"m all set? Or is this just a recipe to make the item and I need to gather the ingredients somewhere? This is all due to the event quest line. How does one obtain Pet Food in the early part of the game?

... How I can successfully defeat 3 'Very Hard' encounter armies with essentially starter troops is an entire other subject (the alternatives to the Pet Food task).
The Polar Bear is a “pet”. Pet food needs to be crafted in the magic academy when the recipe appears. It will show up in your inventory under enchantments. If you do not have a pet such as the Phoenix or Bear, the “use pet food” event quest can be done by disenchanting the pet food instead.

Gustoff

The Polar Bear is a “pet”. Pet food needs to be crafted in the magic academy when the recipe appears. It will show up in your inventory under enchantments. If you do not have a pet such as the Phoenix or Bear, the “use pet food” event quest can be done by disenchanting the pet food instead.

Is there a specific task that 'triggers' the appearance of the Pet Food or recipe under Enchantments? Or is this random?

Gustoff

Pet food requires 1650 Spell Fragments to craft (ignoring spending diamonds). How does one 'earn' more spell fragments?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Spell fragments can be won in the Spire, made in the Moonstone Library, or created by disenchanting items in your inventory: enchantments, instants, or summonings.

Huor

There is also a recipe for pet food that uses much less SF but will cost you 5 relics. There are also 2 of them in the royal prizes, but that would be the most expensive pet food in Elvenar and you have to have pet food to unlock the pet food. If I bought the royal pass and reached one of those pet foods and had to disenchant it, I won't be held responsible for what would happen! :eek:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member

If you're stuck, please contact support.