• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet Food

I've seen this topic come up before, but now it is hitting me personally, so I'm throwing in my two cents.

I took a new position as a manager at work a little more than two months ago which has changed the way I play the game. First, I no longer have a fixed schedule, I work varying shifts. Second, I can no longer afford to connect to the game on my breaks and lunch (I'm lucky if I have time to take breaks and lunch ...).

This has not effected my enjoyment of the game at all, though I no longer have the luxury of lots of 3 hour builds every day. What it has affected is that I no longer have access to enough pet food to feed my evolving buildings whenever I want. Since Pet Food cannot be manufactured the same way that other enchantments are manufactured, the only way that you can get it is by random chance, or prizes in activities.

I just used 9 sips of clarity to reset the MA build list and nothing came up. Isn't it about time that we have a reliable way to manufacture pet food? Or an event building/ancient wonder/evolving building that gives pet food as its bonus resource?

Or (and I'll admit this is a radical idea) - what if we implemented a way to buy and sell items other than goods in the Trader? Maybe someone who does have the luxury of connecting every 3 hours would like to sell what they make for something else.