• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet Peeves About Elvenar

Risen Malchiah

Excessive clicking is my pet peeve. (You can click "c" to get you to your city, then "n" for notifications. It's a little quicker, but you can't do it from every screen.)
I have about a dozen neighbors who regularly visit me so I try to remember where they are and make my rounds each day using "w" and "e" and then moving to the next nearest neighbor worth visiting. Then at the end, I'll page through the notifications to see if I've missed anyone.

But I agree. Many have asked for a way to pop up the notifications tab from the world map and that would be useful.

Risen Malchiah

My pet peeve
@Xelenia cleaning the threads before I have a chance to read them:p
Yep, you totally missed it. There was a catfight. Someone said elves suck and then the elves rallied together and said humans suck. The irony was not lost. But in the end, only the aliens won. I still suspect someone of being an anti-orcite but I will keep my distasteful remarks to myself. :D

DeletedUser2207

the plants in the Amuni residences & workshops don't match the ones in the goldsmiths & trap makers, it looks weird having well-watered hedge trees next to drought tolerant spiky plants and palm trees

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
the plants in the Amuni residences & workshops don't match the ones in the goldsmiths & trap makers, it looks weird having well-watered hedge trees next to drought tolerant spiky plants and palm trees
Agreed! We have to place a dozen Amuni Goldsmiths and Trap makers touching residences and workshops, but the Amuni level residences and workshops don't look Egyption at all.:(