• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

pets feeding duration

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It really sucks that Inno could not include that information on each pet before you feed it. As for a list, the only place I know for sure is elvengems.com but you have to look at each separate event for that information. Maybe elvenarchitect has it in the description of each pet? O maybe the official Wiki, but again not on a centralized page. I have every pet in my city and I still have to look some of them up before I feed them.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
If you feed a pet do you get a bonus when they mature?

Do you mean does the feeding effect stay if you evolve or upgrade? Then I believe that is yes
Do you mean, will you get something extra if you evolve while fed? Then no

@ Rowd One comprehensive list would be nice

Grid Gypsy

It really sucks that Inno could not include that information on each pet before you feed it. As for a list, the only place I know for sure is elvengems.com but you have to look at each separate event for that information. Maybe elvenarchitect has it in the description of each pet? O maybe the official Wiki, but again not on a centralized page. I have every pet in my city and I still have to look some of them up before I feed them.

This right here, because Stats doesn't show it and I couldn't find it on Gems either. I cater more than I fight so I figured the aureate phoenix would be good. Yes, the extra T1s every 48 are nice, but feeding only lasts 3.5 hours. Unless I'm missing something, I'm a lot better off just making MMs and using those for the 13 hour production boost. If I had to do it over again I would have passed on the salt and chosen a different phoenix.

Gkyr

Chef
Let's start the feeding list:

Fire Phoenix 24 hours - 10-50% attack bonus
Coldfire Phoenix 24 hours - 5-14 KP per finished scout
Storm Phoenix 3.5 hours - increases magical manufactoring up to 100%
Aureate Phoenix 3.5 hours - increased standard boosted goods production up to 300%
Moon Bear 24 hours - +3 KP per neighborly help chest
Brown Bear 12 hours - 10-50% barracks only training speed.
Polar Bear 5 days - 10-20% tournament cool-down reduction
Panda Bear - 1 hour per ANY pet being fed (?) - increased T1 production

Feel free to correct or add to this list.

sasmitcl16

Aureate Phoenix 3.5 hours - increased standard boosted goods production up to 300%

Ashen phoenix around 30 days - +1-2% event currency per event quest. lasts a full event making it one of the best ones to be fed

Grendelar

On the Panda what does that actually mean. If I feed the Panda what product gets the production bonus?

Gkyr

Chef
I do not know anyone who actually has one. You will have to google it, just like I did. One's manufactories produce goods at a slightly increased rate. All of the T1 manufactories, it seems.

Gkyr

Chef
I'm going to go out on a limb here:
If Panda were useful it would be popular and many would know what it does.
The contrapositives suggest you might be waging an action that others find too trivial and a waste of tiles.
Just sayin'.