• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pharaohs of Elvenar

• Thread starter DeletedUser19433
  • Start date

DeletedUser19433

Opening Potition: Applications Only

Want to become a helpful member? Keep conversations? Want a good relaxing place to be? A fast ranking system? Come join us!

We are a guild with many benefits, benefits that others may get or maynot. We love to help others and become one big united family that plays to achieve greatness, most importantly have fun with others.

There are a few things that I would require first if you want to join.
*Follow the instructions below*

1. Submit the application
2. Message the Archmage or one of the mages.
3. Wait up to 24 hours for a responce.
4. Don't be afraid to answer any questions, as we only accept a good about of people.
5. Wait for an answer from Mages or Archmage, if mages make a disapprovement Archmage would have to decline or accept the disapprovement and give reasoning on why.
6. If yes, great! Welcome. If no, try again in 3 Days.

We also have some rules to establish also;

1. NO Fighting within the guild or outside, any reports would be reported to me and watched by me. The Guilty one of fight would be warned or kicked.
2. Fair Trades. Only trades of 2 or 3 stars, if you keep a good record of 3 stars known and record by me would increase your chance of being a mage.
3. ANY CHANGES MADE AT ALL TO ANYTHING WOULD LEAD TO INSTANT BANNED FROM THE GUILD- Changes to Guild information
4. NO ACCEPTING MEMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN BANNED
5. Rules can be altered by the ARCHMAGE or deleted by the ARCHMAGE at anytime.

ARCHMAGE: Founder or Blood of Pharaoh of the PoE
MAGE: Can acheive this rank by consitantly helping others out, making 3 star trades continuously. Active everyday and gives everyone neighborly help. Mages are the Highest rank that can be achieved as a fellow when joining. People that are outstanding also get this rank.
Ambassador: This rank is for people that are on 5/7 days of the week. Making at the minimum of 3 star trades to help others out but NOT THEMSELVES.

CREATOR:
Anhur
-Protector of Ra
Oct 1st 2018-Nowday

Last edited by a moderator: