• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pheryll's surname

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
On a lighter note - does anyone know what Pheryll's surname is?
Wouldn't it be funny if it were Katz?

Pheryll Katz

Meeow.

:) :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser17667

grin yolk.png

Laochra

It's Williams! He went to the same high school that my hubby graduated from in Virginia Beach {though he is much younger than Hubby}. And he pronounces his first name Fa-rell. :D

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Okay, now I know he's a singer -- and a good one. Nice music, but he does have to work on his grammar. "Freedom" is a word. When you break it up into "free" "dom" as separate syllables, each is syllable, not a word. Thus, "free" cannot (in context) be a word and (in context) to call "dom" a word is, ironically, "dumb," or at least a cheap lyrical trick. Please just forgive me for being an old English major / teacher. LOL.

Thanks for answering my question. Pop culture is (obviously) NOT my thing and perhaps I should not be making comments on it? So..... never mind. LOL

AJ