• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phoenix advancements in the future?

DeletedUser23419

What are the chances of more events coming up so we can earn advancements for our existing Phoenix?

Last edited by a moderator:

Heming

I have the Fire phoenix and had one other but when I placed it, it wasn't to the main street so it wouldn't settle in. So I sold it and have the Fire one but it won't take the evolve upgrades. How or what do I do? Any way to get back the one I sold or am I missing something in this

fitress

Will the Phoenix (or Stonehenge) artifacts ever be used for other than their original intent? I didn't participate in either one, but I have several artifacts each.................was thinking of Disenchanting, as they carry a rather nice value. Any thoughts?

Vergazi

Will the Phoenix (or Stonehenge) artifacts ever be used for other than their original intent? I didn't participate in either one, but I have several artifacts each.................was thinking of Disenchanting, as they carry a rather nice value. Any thoughts?
It's difficult to give advice on this kind of question when there is no way to know what Inno has planned for the future. However, if I had firmly decided to never participate in the evolving buildings then I see no other value for the artifacts except in the form of Spell Fragments.

Heming

I was wrong on the fire, it was the storm Phoenix and it is at the 1st stage. The older one is at stage 8. Can't remember the name. Acurtie or something like that. I have to upgrade items in the inventory but can't use them

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was wrong on the fire, it was the storm Phoenix and it is at the 1st stage. The older one is at stage 8. Can't remember the name. Acurtie or something like that. I have to upgrade items in the inventory but can't use them

If they are not on a road, then you cannot upgrade or evolve them either.

NightshadeCS

@Heming If you still have Phoenix Evolution Artifacts and the Phoenix you want to evolve is not at level X (10), then you can still evolve it.

You have the Storm Phoenix Stage I and Aureate Phoenix Stage VIII in your city.

Check your Inventory on you Instants tab to see if you have a Phoenix Artifact. Here is a picture of my Stonehenge artifact (don't have any Phoenix left), but yours should be in the same place and just have a picture of a phoenix on it.
Evolution.jpg

If you have this, then click on the phoenix you want to evolve.

Phoenix Main Screen.jpg

Click on the Evolve tab, then hit the green button (I don't have one, but put a green box where it should be).
Phoenix Evolve Screen.jpg

Heming

Yes I have 2 of those now but when I hit evolve it doesn't do anything. On either Phoenix it won't let me go to the next level. I did on the Aurate one but not on the newest one.