• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

phoenix crafting

DeletedUser26243

i see in the crafting menu there is the option to craft different phoenix buildings been thinking bout doing one i would like to make the storm phoenix so since u can craft it some where down the line there will be ways to upgrade. I heard in the spire. n also which one would you think would be the best one to craft thanks :)

shimmerfly

Take your pick!
It depends on how you play.

• Fire Phoenix - Increases Unit damage
  • Storm Phoenix - Increases bonus effect of Magical Manufacturing Enchantments
  • Aureate Phoenix - Increases production of boosted Goods

NightshadeCS

Once you build up enough CCs, you may want to craft them all. This will not only give you the most options, but will remove those recipes from the crafting rotation. Certain buildings will only show up there if you don't already have one.

Most people think the Fire Phoenix is worth more than its weight in gold. If you don't fight at all and never see yourself doing so, then the Storm is definitely better for you. Just be aware that catering gets harder as you go along and fighting gets easier.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@nativedeer If you fight a lot an evolved Fire Phoenix is one of the best buildings in the game due to the damage bonus all your units get when you feed it a pet food. If you are a combat player, I would go for it first. If you primarily cater, I would go for one of the other Phoenixes first.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Primarily a fighter, I went for the Fire first. As I got further into the chapters and needed the huge amounts of sentients required, I decided on the Storm Phoenix as my 2nd choice. With the Aureate feeding effect being based on the base production amount, not the boosted production amount, I felt like the Storm was a better use of pet food. Of course, you have to use MM spells with it, but I get plenty of those from the tourneys.

Iyapo1

With the Aureate feeding effect being based on the base production amount, not the boosted production amount, I felt like the Storm was a better use of pet food. Of course, you have to use MM spells with it, but I get plenty of those from the tourneys.
If you use MM spells after feeding the Aureate phoenix the "tiny base production increase" + MM is roughly equal to the Storms MM bonus. So you have to use MMs with the Aureate as well to make it worth feeding.

I cater so I am debating between the 2. I like the Aureate unfed base better than the unfed Storm. But, mana.

I am not stressing it. By the time I get 9 artifacts I might not want either of them.

DeletedUser26243

Once you build up enough CCs, you may want to craft them all. This will not only give you the most options, but will remove those recipes from the crafting rotation. Certain buildings will only show up there if you don't already have one.

Most people think the Fire Phoenix is worth more than its weight in gold. If you don't fight at all and never see yourself doing so, then the Storm is definitely better for you. Just be aware that catering gets harder as you go along and fighting gets easier

Most people think the Fire Phoenix is worth more than its weight in gold. If you don't fight at all and never see yourself doing so, then the Storm is definitely better for you. Just be aware that catering gets harder as you go along and fighting gets easier.

DeletedUser26243

rats i know where I went wrong I never see the fire bird to craft n when I thought bout it when I first started playing n didnt pay nothing no mind i got rid of it ran out of space well that leaves that out in crafting i guess but any ways Im only gonna try to put up AW's that help in my fighting plus i threw the GA in I not even that far in the game (3 wonders so far well thanks you all for your advice) oh ya Happy New year to to each n all

Henroo

Oh Wise One
rats i know where I went wrong I never see the fire bird to craft n when I thought bout it when I first started playing n didnt pay nothing no mind i got rid of it ran out of space well that leaves that out in crafting i guess but any ways Im only gonna try to put up AW's that help in my fighting plus i threw the GA in I not even that far in the game (3 wonders so far well thanks you all for your advice) oh ya Happy New year to to each n all
You can only have 1 Phoenix of each kind. If you have 1 either in your spell inventory or placed in your city then that particular Phoenix is removed from the crafting options. Check and see if you made a Fire Phoenix a long time ago. If it is sitting in your inventory that is why you do not see opportunities to make one now. Depending on how old it is compared to your current level, you might want to delete the old one so you can craft an up to date one.

DeletedUser26243

its not in inventory I done sold it a long time ago when i first stated playing the things I know now lol oh well just perhaps like u said it might come on back up thanks for all your help

Henroo

Oh Wise One
its not in inventory I done sold it a long time ago when i first stated playing the things I know now lol oh well just perhaps like u said it might come on back up thanks for all your help
If you sold it off then it should be a valid option for crafting. It is fairly rare as a crafting option, so maybe you have not noticed it. Just keep an eye out for it in the magic academy.

DeletedUser26243

sweet i have 2 worlds the chap 4 one i just got the option to craft jumped on it n the chap 6 one will keep eyes open I have the MM n the needles n almost to the dwarven bulwark don't plan on being a caterer in this world all the time so one more time thanks u all for your advice n may 2021 be a whole lot better for each n all ;)