• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phoenix Cult issue

Retat-C

Im playing on current most US version of Android mobile. Elf in world Sinya Arda.
1. I've been clicking on the fallen Phoenix Eggs and I'm only getting Sky Essences about 1 in 6 of the finds, all the other times I'm getting nothing.
2. I collected another 157 Sky Essences. I just went to open the biggest egg and an error came up and the retry button. I clicked it, it excited backed to my city and now I only have 10 essesces (maybe I only had 150 and not 157, don't think so though). And I never received any feathers or gift. Very upset, since it was hard getting that many. Collecting/earning the essences and opening the big egg wasnt to bad in the beginning, but this last time took posts of work

Risen Malchiah

Posting here might be useful, but if you haven't already done so, I would open a support ticket so they can look in the game records and see maybe what happened and refund what the game think you spent.

Retat-C

Posting here might be useful, but if you haven't already done so, I would open a support ticket so they can look in the game records and see maybe what happened and refund what the game think you spent.
I'm playing on the mobile version and I haven't been able to find any other way to report these issues except for here. Do you have a way?

Retat-C

Here's another issue. I was doing this quest to get 12KP, but it's not counting the KP I've earned. It was at zero before I started, because I just finished applying what I did have to research. I earned 16, but it's only counted 9kp. I've tried adding a screenshot, but it won't load.

Risen Malchiah

I was doing this quest to get 12KP, but it's not counting the KP I've earned.
I'm not familiar with the exact quest you refer to, but often times the wording is very important. Is it to "buy" 12 KP (in which case you can use coins or goods to buy KP), or is it to "spend" KP? If it is indeed "gain KP" then it might mean gaining them by some means other than your hourly KP, in which case you can buy them with goods, solve world encounters (1 KP each) or do the tournament (some provinces reward KP).

Last edited:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I will archive this thread. As stated by your fellow players, please contact us in-game and we will be able to better identify what exactly is happening to your essence. As for the KP problem, please refer to @Risen Malchiah post.

Xelenia