• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phoenix Event 2020 & loss of time boosters rewards, plus...

zodiphd

I no longer look forward to Events (or FA's for that matter) because of the lack of good support (rewards) they have for city-building or (small) Fellowships. Players really need more buildings with a small footprint that have a decent amount of population, culture, or special effects. Space is always at a premium, as upgrading buildings usually means they take up more space/change shape. Strategy and planning are what draw me to play, not luck from a random number generator with uninspiring rewards.

Quality of Life update suggestion: a drop-down menu to select the regular tasks instead of being forced to click through the ~20 options multiple times to get to the ones we really want or need when gathering productions or completing tasks.

Event Feedback: I miss being able to get time boosters from the event and Spire chests, which stopped when this event went live. They are also hard to come by in the Academy as crafting options, and they are the main thing I craft. Getting troop boosters is hardly an even exchange as they are for only one thing whereas time boosters may be used on multiple items on a timer, including recruiting troops.

Once again, a surprise change for me and players who cannot be constantly playing, with a HUGE negative impact. I wish we could've gotten another way to obtain time boosters, like using coins. Planned changes, without advance announcements to let players know what is coming and describe the impact of how they play the game, make me distrust the developers, and that is a sad thing. I've got one more chapter ahead of me and understand why players abandon the game.

** Edit: i just now see a spire chest with time boosters, so they're still available there.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3932582

Players really need more buildings with a small footprint that have a decent amount of population, culture, or special effects.
Just the last event they've had a 3x3 building with one of the highest population densities in the game, and pretty late in the event too, so most people should have been able to get as much as they needed.

Quality of Life update suggestion: a drop-down menu to select the regular tasks instead of being forced to click through the ~20 options multiple times to get to the ones we really want or need when gathering productions or completing tasks.
This is unlikely to happen as devs don't see these quests as something to farm. So they're unlikely to make it easier. Well, at least they haven't taken it out yet, so these are still farmable (I've done it for a significant part of the game), but they probably don't mind it to be annoying.

DeletedUser19651

Ignore the standard skipable quest chain. I know that very early chapters can benefit by using them, but they are the antithesis of fun and the developers should have scrapped them years ago. If early chapter players need a leg up for getting in the game they should just have the amount of supplies and cash required for the tech tree and low level buildings reduced instead of making them use the optional quests for that,