• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phoenix Event- Phoenix Egg instead of Wishing Well

DeletedUser6326

Game version: Game version: v1.50.7-(a8fa484e1) (2018-03-27 8:11)
Game world: All US servers
Browser + version: Any
Flash Player version: Most Recent
Screen resolution: High
Account name: BlackthornRaven/CiraKelley
Humans or Elves: Both

Current situation: There is currently a panic within the US servers about the Obtrusive Phoenix Egg showing up for today's daily prize instead of the Wishing Well that so many were waiting for. Is this a glitch or was this done on purpose?

Expected situation: For players to know when to expect the Wishing Well. Thank you! :)

DeletedUser6326

Also, does this mean we should go ahead and plan on skipping a day when anticipating future daily prizes in the Phoenix Cult Event... or are the daily prizes going to be completely different now on the US servers than they are/were on the Beta server? Thanks again for any help!!!

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not a bug. You have to realize anything can change between Beta and the Live server. Just because it is in beta does not mean it will be guaranteed for live :)

Xelenia

DeletedUser6326

I didn't know that the event lists could change from Beta over to the live worlds...
Thanks for the reply.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Glass half-empty me: It's deliberate, to mess with the people who are doing the event by rote from one of the lists.

Glass half-full me: They're feeling nice and giving people a little extra time to accumulate essences before one of the most sought-after prizes drops.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Is there an answer to what happened here?
Timon said the Wishing Well was coming yesterday, in the Q & A!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Unfortunately, this is not a bug. You have to realize anything can change between Beta and the Live server. Just because it is in beta does not mean it will be guaranteed for live

Could you please clarify this?

Timon was definite yesterday in the Live Session that it would come not once, but twice!

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Could you please clarify this?

Timon was definite yesterday in the Live Session that it would come not once, but twice!

Than it will come twice, but unfortunately, yesterday was not one of the days and it is not a bug. As stated, things can change between beta and live.
Xelenia

DeletedUser5800

I do not have an exact answer for you but perhaps the video will help :)
The video is what made it confusing in the first place by saying, "If you haven't got it yet, it will come back again." When obviously no one on live US servers have it yet... he also said he already had one indicating he was on a server that it had already happened on. They did say for sure the Pavilion would come back so I can miss it again :p