• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phoenix Fire Damage %

turfboss

can someone confirm for me that the damage provided by the Fire Phoenix (i'mcurrent at 40%) is calculated based on the damage levels I have already attained for various troop types - for example my Dragon Abby (at current level) provides a 109% damage value for my Mage units - so since the birds value is 40% (today) I am assuming the 40% increase provided by my fed bird actually give me 152.6% damage value -- 109*1.4 = 152.6 and note (if I am correct in how this works) - the last 5% I am shooting for the the evolve to get to 45% for the Phoenix increases that damage value for those Mage units to 158.05% - I have Light Ranged units with damage values of 115% with my Needles AW - so with the 40% that damage value goes up to 161% and at 45% goes to 166.75% - I and some members of my fs had thought that last 5% was not so significant butin fact it is - raising the overall damage percentage by almost another 6%.

kctanzen

If you open a unit icon and hover over the damage range, it will show the base + whatever has been added from active bonuses (wonders / battle huts / phoenix).
The same applies for the health points.

turfboss

Just for clarification -on the additive powers of the bonuses. I placed all three of the Phoenix eggs - I am elovling the fire phoenix and will be at 45% tomorrow - I cannot evolve any of the other eggs but the Aureate comes with a 15% bonus on manufacturing goods and I have a !96% manufacturing goods bonus from my Mountain Halls - so even if I don't evolve the Aureate - if that 15% gets added to the 196% I already have that gives me a 211% boost on goods manufacturing - not too shabby and so the real trade off is whether or not that added 15% is worth the 16 squares, 900 people and almost 400K of coins every 48 hurs. I love this game - certainly keeps us thinking about the tradeoffs - LOL

DeletedUser9601

Just for clarification -on the additive powers of the bonuses. I placed all three of the Phoenix eggs - I am elovling the fire phoenix and will be at 45% tomorrow - I cannot evolve any of the other eggs but the Aureate comes with a 15% bonus on manufacturing goods and I have a !96% manufacturing goods bonus from my Mountain Halls - so even if I don't evolve the Aureate - if that 15% gets added to the 196% I already have that gives me a 211% boost on goods manufacturing - not too shabby and so the real trade off is whether or not that added 15% is worth the 16 squares, 900 people and almost 400K of coins every 48 hurs. I love this game - certainly keeps us thinking about the tradeoffs - LOL
The boost is when they're fed. So it's 16 squares plus the opportunity cost of food.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

The Aureate boosts your base production amount and then the boost from MH is calculated, so it is not straight additive like the Fire.