• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phoenix Rising ll Looking for boosted in steel

LordRezal

We are currently looking for 2 players, boosted in Steel Must play at least 4x a week. Develope your boosted before non. We are very active players and traders. Prefer someone with a base score of 15k minimum but all will be considered. We are active in chat and tourneys. Come give us a try.

DeletedUser8508

:cool: Phoenix Rising II:cool: Is recruiting
Wanna be Part of something Special? Have Fun Building your City? Join In Great Conversation!!! We want special player who love the game. We want to promote helping each other, advancing and enjoy the game.We have some extremely strong players , We ask the New players to be very active with their Visits. Prefer that you have reached 25,000 to join but will consider active new players.We Plan to be one of the strongest fellowships in the Game.Simple Rules, build your boost ONLY!!!! until you reach the higher levels. Fair trades 2-3 stars so post trades often don't be shy.Visit as much as possible.Help in all fellowship tournaments and trades.NO DRAMA , This is a GAME & should be for fun!!!!:D We need people Boosted In Steel, Crystals Scrolls Dust & Elixir, you must have at least 2 of these boost too apply. :p
TY:)
King of the World, Dilly Dilly;) Watch Out for Beer cans on the Ground:confused:
You may also send a message through the game if you are Interested

DeletedUser5620

We are currently looking for 2 players, boosted in Steel Must play at least 4x a week. Develope your boosted before non. We are very active players and traders. Prefer someone with a base score of 15k minimum but all will be considered. We are active in chat and tourneys. Come give us a try.
I would like to be considered for your Fellowship. I am an avid player and My boosts are Steel, Scrolls and Elixir. I have been playing this game almost 4 years now and play in several worlds. I enjoy the Tournaments and the team I am currently with has dwindled over the last year down to five active members.Hard to make any headway that way. I do my visits 3-4 times per week and currently take on the Tournament by myself. I have no Idea how to switch teams because in my other 5 world I play in I have always been there. I also like chat and stats.

DeletedUser5620

What are you people Boosted in Steel waiting for?o_O This is the friendliest most helpful fellowship you can Find!!!! :cool:Don't miss out being with Great people,:rolleyes: Run don't walk too our Fellowship before the spots are all gone:(
I would like to be considered for your Fellowship. I am an avid player and My boosts are Steel, Scrolls and Elixir. I have been playing this game almost 4 years now and play in several worlds. I enjoy the Tournaments and the team I am currently with has dwindled over the last year down to five active members.Hard to make any headway that way. I do my visits 3-4 times per week and currently take on the Tournament by myself. I have no Idea how to switch teams because in my other 5 world I play in I have always been there. I also like chat and stats.

DeletedUser8508

What are you people Boosted in Steel waiting for?o_O This is the friendliest most helpful fellowship you can Find!!!! :cool:Don't miss out being with Great people,:rolleyes: Run don't walk too our Fellowship before the spots are all gone:( FA Tournament Starting soon get in before it starts!!!! The Gentleman above decide too join some where else:(

DeletedUser8508

Fellowship Adventure start thursday we need and hope you stay after the adventure Steel and Marble we need 1 player