• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phoenix - Speed up Scouting

ionelle

I would like to suggest a new phoenix that would speed up the scouting as it is evolved.

I know over scouting can be an issue especially for new players so maybe the phoenix would only be available ingame after a particular chapter.

I just got a quest to scout two provines, which would take me two days in my current chapter. I declined it. I know in the later chapters it can take a week to scout a province, or so I've heard.

I have time boosts, but I like to use them for buildings like my Main Hall and guest race structures.

Thank you for the opportunity to play your fabulous game and for the Forum.

Myne

Oh Wise One
An enchantment would work too. Even something in the higher chapters as a reward for quests?

ionelle

HA! There it is....Scouts Tavern. Of course it's in the absolutely worst place to be of assistance in any sort of timely manner. *rolls eyes*
For sure. I'm at least a year, maybe two, away from getting that AW. lol