• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phone and upgrades

DeletedUser6547

This game upgrades many times if a glitch is found or just weekly updates. Can you add to your mobile app the ability to auto update instead of opening the game and bombing us with countless pop ups to update? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser6328

Would it help if you changed the settings on your phone to auto update the apps? That way you never have to manually update each time a new version gets released.

DeletedUser6547

Thing is I rechecked that and after finally finding it it is in fact checked. The auto updater is NOT working

DeletedUser6328

Thing is I rechecked that and after finally finding it it is in fact checked. The auto updater is NOT working

Perhaps the auto update only works on WiFi-networks? Have a look in the manual for your phone :) Or let me know what phone you have, I can have a look too if you need help.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13367

I had this problem on my Phone as well. It turned out I did not have enough Memory for it to auto update.