• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Won't fix Picture not correct in Seapectacalar Aquatics

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
This picture of how to build your set just looks wrong. Some things are not properly connected. I just took this screen shot this morning:

Attachments

• SpectacularAquatics.jpg
    SpectacularAquatics.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 188

Moho

Chef
Some things are not properly connected.
Properly connected? Anyone can arrange the parts to obtain the configuration that fits them best.

Apparently, if only one piece of each part of the set is used it will be impossible to get the maximum of production. Probably this is the reason why there are so many tomes and daily prizes offering the three small parts. By using all these many and various components (as well as keeping some of them and ditching others), every player can install the ideal set for their city.

Or did you mean something else?

Darielle

Properly connected? Anyone can arrange the parts to obtain the configuration that fits them best.

Apparently, if only one piece of each part of the set is used it will be impossible to get the maximum of production. Probably this is the reason why there are so many tomes and daily prizes offering the three small parts. By using all these many and various components (as well as keeping some of them and ditching others), every player can install the ideal set for their city.

Or did you mean something else?
I just meant that when Inno posts a picture of a set, they almost always post it in the configuration of a completed set that's functioning properly. They don't usually show it built like the pic I posted, that's all. :) I think this is the first set where you need more than one of each piece of the set to function properly, but I think they should have shown a completed and functioning set.

BrinDarby

well, in the questline rewards, (2) of the 1x1s are x3 (tomes)....
So I think Inno knows we need more than 1 each tocomplete
the set and have it fully funtional..... not to mention on day
#3, #11, & #18, you can win more set pieces as dailies to help.
(also can be rerolled in a pinch.

Its , as Darielle said tho, wrongly pictured for a fully functional
set... I think Inno's Devs are slipp'n a bit on attention to detail.

Darielle

Now I'm just going to have to figure out how to configure the 7 wavecrests I won for the daily. I guess you can tell I need seeds, hehe.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
Because there's so many variation of how to connect them, they can't really display them all. Another option is not to display anything at all so nobody gets confused but that would involve special coding just for this so I suppose they chose the easiest cheapest way out of it.