• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pilgrim event

aoldizzyTIM

After 15 days of getting buildings after buildings that i have no need for, please come up with some prizes that will help those that dont care about them
So far i have got only 4 buildings that i think are helpful the other 22 are useless. Come up with something that all players can use. The FA even thou i dont like it was much better.

Dew Spinner

After 15 days of getting buildings after buildings that i have no need for, please come up with some prizes that will help those that dont care about them
So far i have got only 4 buildings that i think are helpful the other 22 are useless. Come up with something that all players can use. The FA even thou i dont like it was much better.
Inno's only concern is getting players to spend money! The last "good" building in an event was the Lava Egg and when Inno heard that everyone was drooling over it they moved it to the 1st day so not very many people could get it or many of them, that says it all!

Dew Spinner

You know that you don't have to spend on the event every day, right? Why would you choose to win prizes that you don't want?
Have you looked a the list of upcoming prizes?
Most of the prizes are lackluster, when you mostly hear players going for Troop Instants and AWKP instants, you know there is a problem with the prizes. And like I said above, when they do give a good building they play games with the day it is offered to extremely limit the number given out! They must be really desperate for money if they are abusing the player base like they have been for the last year!

DeletedUser20539

If you do end up with buildings you don't want or won't use, save them for the fellowship adventure so you can create enchanted tiara badges by disenchanting them. That's what I do with them.
Good idea Huor. I'm gonna remember that!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Unicorn Glade is from 5th Anniversary Manufacturing Challenge. Looks like May 2020. It's a high culture building w/some pop. More importantly, the unicorns glow, which is why they need to also sparkle. Unicorns and tiaras just go together. Ask any 3 yr old.