• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pilgrim's Stone Mason

DeletedUser29099

Hello everyone.

I was moving things around in my city and as a result, accidentally sold my Pilgrim's Stone Mason.

Will that prize become available again before the event is over?

Talaedraiia

I don’t know, but I would contact support as they may give it back to you. I did this when I lost a AW and they returned it. Told me they wouldn’t do it again.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I snagged a second one in Beta. I won 1765 in free SK and had lost 50 in the milestone questline nerf.

Gkyr

Chef
Hello everyone.

I was moving things around in my city and as a result, accidentally sold my Pilgrim's Stone Mason.

Will that prize become available again before the event is over?
You can contact Support using the icon in the lower right of the screen. You can ask them to restore your PSM to you. Please be aware that they will do this only ONCE per player. You may possibly want to save this request for when you accidentally sell something that you want more or you may want this one enough. Up to you. You have about 2 weeks to decide; then it becomes a stale issue.