• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

place pet food in spire bonus chests

MagicPagan

Image is not working for me, but I think it's a great idea.

I get an error message: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It may be the suggestion procedure is not being followed? Here is where you find the instructions:https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/ideas-and-suggestions.14/&prefix_id=48

In general terms procedure is: Put it up in a proper format, we discuss it, modify it, argue about it, or whatever. At some point, usually after it appears everybody who wants to say something about it has said something about it, a vote is called. We vote for a few days, and if the vote is positive and the moderator likes it, they pass it on to some committee where if everybody there likes it, it's passed on up the chain of "should we do this" with each level having a bunch of people looking it over, figuring out if it's doable, or would be a waste of resources, all making comments, modifications, suggestions, and so on.

If, in the rare event, it makes it to the "we should do this" pile -- well a single sheet is not going to be a pile exactly... the thing is then sent to various places for their more formal analysis. Programmers look at what it would take, how it would alter other parts of the program, potential pitfalls, and so on. Data analyst go over the potential impact on the underlying technologly, like how much bandwidth will it take, processor loads, and so on. And of course, the game analyst look at the human factor. Will this make people play more or or less? Will they keep playing the other parts of the game as much? Will this change make the game more enjoyable or less, and to what percentage of players? And how much will it increase or decrease revenues?

Finally, after months of all this each department turns in their report. They are probably glanced at by some higher ups who read the summary section and make their recommendations, at which point the thing is sent to the scheduling and budget parts. The scheduling department says, "we can get to that in about eight years" and the budget department simply stamps it with there "we have no money for this," stamp, at which point everybody sighs a big sigh of relief and goes home. The great idea is then posted in "ideas rejected" and, hopefully, never brought up again.

At least that's how I envision it.

AJ

hvariidh gwendrot

they want to wait till senior mod gets back on friday to open it up for votes, only debate would be to include it in chests climbing up or rewards chests, seeing as it is pet food the rewards chests seemed like it has a better chance at being implemented

Silmaril

Community Manager
Thank you for the suggestion, this is something that has been suggested since we introduced the Pets and Pet Food to the game. Currently, there are no plans to change this.
The reason for this is we have added Pet Food to Events and some of the in-game Passes as well as the recent changes to the Spire of Eternity reward chest contents.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Recently the RNG gods smiled on me, I guess, 'cause I have enough to go a few weeks without getting any, anywhere. I do think the "secret" of pet food is to use it sparingly until you build up enough to go a few weeks without any. That way when the wrath of the RNG falls upon you you can thumb your nose at them and carry on until they cool off. In my case the number is 20 pet foods. If I have that, or less, I slow down and let it go back up. I aim for 50 but usually get to about 35 before I let myself be more generous in my weekly allotment.

AJ

Genefer

The supply of Pet Food is grossly disproportionate to the demand with the constant increase of pets introduced to the game. Most carry a 48-collection time, and they cannot be enchanted decreasing the Culture Bonus potential. If they can't be fed, they have little if any value in a city. I stored 5 a couple weeks ago, because I rarely begin a week with more than 2 or 3 Pet Food, and I need that for my fire phoenix.

If I had realized supply opportunities would not increase with the demand - I would never have wasted blueprints - (which are worth 300 diamonds) and diamonds to craft the artifacts.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
this game is in need of more pet food .. plase increase the output as everyone i know is sucking fumes on pet foods lol
I think some people are over feeding their pets.
1683260868823.png