• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Planks manufactory start production on mobile

Huor

I have a factory at level 16, one at level 15, and two at level 1. If I start production from the level 15 factory, the right arrow will cycle through starting all the factories. If I start with the level 16 factory, it will not being up the level 15 factory. Only the two level 1's. You have to select the level 15 by its self.

Game version: 1.34.0
Game world: ceravyn
Browser + version: chrome Version 91.0.4472.147 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: none
Operating System: chrome os Version 91.0.4472.147 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 (Native)
Account name: huor
Humans or Elves: human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Last edited by a moderator:

Huor

Upon further review, the issue appears to be related to start all. If I select a set of factories that has the option to start more then one at the same time, it ends the start process there and does not give you the option to go to the other factories of the same type. You have to find and click on the next factory to start the process again.